Maybe a week ago I bought some packets with herb seeds (Garlic Chives and Coriander if I remember correct) and planted them. After about two days the first green tip was visible.
Magda had the idea of documenting the growth process in a time-lapse and I started experimenting around until I got the (alleged) correct settings. Over the Period of approximately 3 days I took a picture every 1.5 minutes. The only annoyance was that on the last day the sun decided to come out all of a sudden which led to some overexposure.
At the end I had around 2000 single images. Editing them one by one was too much and using the same settings for all of them was not an option either. For this I have to figure out a better workflow or maybe take care of these things during the shooting to get a better result.
Finally this is how it looks like: